The Travel + Leisure Magazine selected 2011’s hottest hotels, six of which were also featured in this MSNBC News video. Let’s check them out and see why they deserve the “hot spots.”
- The Nines @ Portland OR: A fashion-oriented and green hotel, $199 (per night).
- The Boulders Resort & Golden Door Spa @ Scottsdale, AZ: A high-end resort and spa in the desert, $199.
- The Palazzo @ Las Vegas, NV: An all-suite hotel that features a poor club (new trend in Vegas), $199.
- The Greenbrier Hotel @ White Sulphur Springs, WV: A family resort, $199.
- The Casamagna Marriott Resort @ Cancun, Mexico: A family resort, $179.
- Hotel Villa Cipriani @ Asolo, Italy: An Italian escape, $249.